Saturday, October 06, 2007

Pillow Bites II

After a short refractory period, I've got a few things to add to the first installment of Pillow Bites (which of course, was the second installment of Pillow Talk, which in turn was the third installment of Hump Day Ramblings)...

FYI - the red puddle in the photo is a gag pillow. I may be something of a sick f*ck but I am not THAT much of a sick f*ck. Halloween is just around the corner, you dig?

I was discussing my "Cloak and Dater" idea of changing the female names in my phone to male names with a girl in PB last weekend, as a method of throwing girls I'm seeing off the trail if they ever sneak a look at my phone. This girl told me that chicks are wise to this (as I somewhat suspected), and get very suspicious if they go through a dude's phone and there aren't any chick names in there. When I mentioned the alternatives, the girl agreed that "Last name, first initial" is probably the best way to go, since it would be difficult to justify asking a lot of questions about contact info entered in this manner. It is a little bit of a problem for me and my "smart" phone since it wants to synch with my Outlook contacts, but I will improvise, adapt, overcome...

I understand that sneezing is biologically the closest a human gets to having an orgasm without actually having an orgasm. I will be in the corner with a pepper shaker if anyone needs me...

"Defenestrate" is a verb meaning "to throw out of a window." Probably the most famous example of defenestration occurs while Longshanks is asking Philip for advice on how to deal with William Wallace...

My Freecell winning percentage is up to 77%...

One of life's great pleasures is having your hair washed and cut...

A dude on the radio was reading off funny cat names the other day. I don't usually go for that sort of thing, but someone had named their cat "Junior SayMeow" which I thought was pretty clever...

The Bravo Channel named "The Princess Bride" as the 50th funniest movie of all time. I really enjoyed the movie when I saw it the first time. I remember thinking it was clever. But "funny"? Really?...

No comments: